Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2021

About me

 Kia ora, my name is kahurangi and i am a year 8 student at pt england school. This is my final year, and i’m so lucky to be a prefect this year. “I better make the most of it”.


My teachers are mrs Stone and Mr Moran.


I enjoy playing sports like softball, league and union. I like spending time with friends going to the pools and wolves around Glen innes.


When i grow up i'm not sure on wat i wanna be, I did wanna be a professional airsoft player but then i wanted to be in bikelife. I'm still making my mind up, when I was smaller I did want to be a firefighter and a police officer. I am thinking of trying to be a professional Drifter.


One of my goals in life is to try and collect all skylines from r31 - r34, or just collect all JDM cars, my dream car is a r32 skyline, twin turbo, or a 2jz supra with anti lagg.


No comments:

Post a Comment