Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Life skills....

 

Today we learnt about cars. We learnt how to check our dipstick, making sure its clean and making sure you have oil and making sure your oil is clean. we also learnt about  wiper blades how they wipe down your windows and keep them clean. Then we learnt about the radiator and how it keeps everything cool. We learnt not to open the car hood when your cars overheated. You have tpo wait till it cools down in order for you to open it..... This meet was cool and it was fun to learn about the cars and engine....cant wait for the next one!!!

1 comment:

  1. Talofa Kahurangi. I really enjoyed reading your blog. This is a valuable life skill and one day you will own your first car. I wished I had learnt this, when I was at school. I need to learn how to replace my wiper blades, so your post will be very helplful with the video provided. How do you know if your oil is clean? I look forward to reading your next post. Stay safe and good to see you on our google meets.

    ReplyDelete