Pages

Sunday 5 August 2018

story

                            Introduction
Click here to listen to the dictation and type what you hear below. Hauora is describing a person's overall health and well being. The four dimensions of Hauora is displayed as the four walls of a whare that which provides stability and strength. The four dimensions are taha tinana physical well being or health taha Hinengaro mental & Emotional well being or self confidence taha whanau social well being or self esteem and taha wairua spiritual well being or personal beliefs.

Topic Sentence 1: Taha Tinana - Physical well-being and health At school I have joined the rugby and rugby league team to help with my physical well-being.  We play games against other schools and in tournaments and we train once a week. After school my baby sister and I run around and chase each other.

Topic Sentence 2: Taha Hinengaro - Mental/Emotional well-being and health Whenever I try to sort out my cards my baby sister always comes over and throws them around.  Then I say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! in a loud angry voice but then I say sorry then go somewhere else

Topic Sentence 3: Taha Whanu - Social well-being and health I always eat healthy food at school.Because the school always gives us fruits to stay healthy and good and I always drink water at school.I do some exercise at school because it just like doing kiwi sport.

Topic Sentence 4: Taha Wairua - Spiritual well-being and personal beliefs My spiritual health is when i visit my nana that passed away and sometimes i just be silent for a little bit and think about things.

Conclusion: All of health dimensions are your strength no matter where you go or were you are you will always with you. Your health dimensions are taha wairua. Taha whanau.  Taha Hinengaro. And last but not lest taha tinana.



No comments:

Post a Comment