Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Animation


I created an animation about cave art as part of our school wide theme called ‘Te Wa Toi ‘or Art Time. I created this because we were learning about writing narratives and we had to think about what life might have been like if we had lived as cavemen thousands of years ago. I found that this took a long time to create because there was lots of detail to add into moving the characters across my screen. Once I was finished I added this onto my blog to share with the world.

4 comments:

  1. What a lot of work you have put into this animation Kahurangi. That is a lot of frames. Did you plan your voiceover from the beginning or did it come to you while you were drawing? Your story telling really brought your images to life. Well done.
    I hope you get to visit one of the famous caves one day. I was fortunate to visit one in France a couple of years ago. You would love it.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. thank you for commenting on my blog i am greatfull.... and no when i was doing my voice over i just let the words come out of my mouth then that is how i tell my story....... From Kahurangi

      Delete
  2. Mōrena Kahurangi,
    Mrs Burt shared your animation with me and I am super impressed! You have told a great story using lots of different voices and sound effects. I especially like your drawings. You are very creative. Where did you get the idea for your story? Have you been learning about caves and hunting? Thanks for sharing your learning on your blog.
    Ngā mihi
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind comment and yes we are learning about cave art and all that art stuff ....... from Kahurangi

      Delete