Pages

Thursday 3 December 2020

Art alive expo

                                                                     Art expo

Today Friday the 4th of December, we had a art expo. This evolves the school walking to others classes to view what they have been working on\making.

The first art we viewed was from team 4\year six's, Their art was about culture (for e.g Maori cook island, Tongan), It looked like they had to draw patterns that show case their culture in different ways. It was cool going through their building because there was lots of different patterns.

One of my favourite arts were in Creative space, This space is were we go to do animations and Extension. One of the reasons why i liked the art because their were some detailed pieces and because they looked hard to draw

When we were walking around the school looking at art pieces, I felt kinda bored, but kinda happy and excited in the same time, I felt bored because we had to stay in a line and walk slowly, but i was excited and happy, i got to look at art pieces with my friends.

My art, when i was drawing my art i put in Maori patterns to represent my Maori side, and the moari\Nz flag to show i'm a New Zealander(just in case people from other countries see it). My art contained Flax bushes and the Tui bird, because their Kiwiana items (Famous NZ items).


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kahurangi, nice blogpost on the art expo, it was fun wasn't it. Remember what Fonua did to the top of that door XD. Anyways, if you're reading this during the weekend, see you on Monday! :D

    ReplyDelete