Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

recout scary day






Writing:

Last year, one friday, my dad, my uncle, my two cousins and I went to Rainbow’s End for one of my cousin’s birthday. That was the beginning of one of the scariest days of my life.


At first we went into to the bouncy castle kids area. After like 23 minutes later we went outside to were all the big rides are. It looked amazing the first ride i went on were the bumper cars. The people i went for were three random teenage girls because i just felt like it. Then after like 22 rounds of bumper cars i was of to another big ride.

I looked up and saw a red hot fiery spinner that would slice things up but when I jumped into the seat I felt a little scared. When the Stratosphere started to fire up I was getting ready. Then, we started to swing left and right, left and right as we spun in a circle, which made the ride very exciting. When it had finally stopped, people kept cheering, “one more time! One more time!” So I cheered too. Next when they stopped the person started to spin the STRATOSFEAR again and i got really scared i almost passed out like those people on those videos. Suddenly the ride stopped because they saw they expressions on my face and when they stopped it they said to me it's alright boy jump of and rest in the shayd,.So then my dad and my cousins and uncle. Went in to this motion movie? kind of thing. Then after the scariest day of my I went to a relaxing time doing no work and that's the thing I Loved the most and i am not kidding i don't like work well not that much but after that I laughed because I shamed myself but at the end of the day i felt really happy but really scared at the same time. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment