Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2018

writing



Yesterday I went to a waterpark with my cousins, Nan and Aunty. The water park was named Podispark. This was the beginning of the best day of my life.


After we pulled up to the water park with my aunty, Nan and cousins, we started to get out of the car. Next my cousin jumped over the seat from the back and slipped down the seat and out the door. He fell onto the concrete face first. It was sad because he started to bleed from his head. The blood was only dripping but it still looked bad. Then an Indian man walked past and offered some water to put on my little cousins head to stop the bleeding from sticking to his head. After we stopped the bleeding, we still went to the water park and played. When we got through the gate we found a spot to sit on the grass in the sun so we could put our stuff down. Then me and my cousin went to this really amazing twotwo story park and there was a huge slide. There was a twisty kind of jungle gym thing it was really cool. After we finished playing on the park we went to the water and we went under this tipping bucket and waited for it to fill up and tip on us. We only waited for five minutes then we got the water tipped on us. It was the coldest thing I have touched. It felt like Antarctica. I was surprised there were no penguins. Just joking, but I really was surprised there wasn't any though. Then we spotted this spinning thing that was made out of metal so we wet ourselves with water and jumped on the spinning thing. I'm not too sure what it was called. Next I went with my nan to get some KFC. We got to KFC and my cousin was behind us. We didn't know she was behind us so my cousin and I went to the upstairsi dining room and it was alright. It was a little bit dirty but that was all good. Then my nan got the food and we went back to the water park. The good thing was KFC was only across the road from the water park. That was good because I was cold but luckily I took a towel with me so I didn’t get cold. My cousin was the other one that hadn't got wet yet so she was all right. Then when we got back to the water park we sat down and started to have a mean as feed. It was delicious! I loved the crispy crunchy skin and the lovely smooth chicken. It had a lot of texture. Then we went for another play in the water. Then in like three minutes i got a little bit tired so I told my nane. She said we're going home soon so just hang in there so I said ok nane see you soon.Then i went to play with my two cousins and we went under this bucket filled with water then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment