Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Write the ending task


WALT:to deconstruct a text.






When I finished the book i got up and ask to go to the toilet. When i got to the toilet i felt embarrassed of my self i had not read in front of an audience like that I head back to the class to find out we were finished. My friends they were looking for me when they saw me they ran and said you were amazing you sure are good at reading yeah you should be in a contest. That was embarrassing I don't now what to do it is alright to come and play with as.




We were playing and then a girl came up and started mocking me about reading the book out loud for the class my freind stuck up for me they said what at least she did it you have not done it so you can not say anything. The girl ran of you suck we said back go away the asked me if i was alright THE END.
link






TASK DESCRIPTION:  WE had to read a book and try and write the ending of it,

No comments:

Post a Comment