Pages

Sunday 9 February 2020

Gaols for 2020


 Kia ora my name is Kahurangi and these are my goals for 2020 i hope i can succeed at them and when i do I will post about it on my blog                     

 1.I want to do less of talking on the matt     
      2. Im going to do rugby and softball this year.   
                                             3. I want to get better at writing, reading and math                                  
4.  I wont to do more math this year 





TASK DESCREPTION: We had to fill out a paper of what our goals were. Then take a picture     (sorry if you can't see the goals) and next put it on our blog with a peice of writing.
                                                                    




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kahurangi! Thank you for sharing your goals for 2020. What positions do you want to play in rugby and softball? What skills do you want to work on improving in each sport? In Literacy, what the key areas you want to focus on? I like that you have both sporting and academic goals. I am looking forward to seeing how many of your 2020 goals you achieve this year! Kia kaha Kahurangi!

    ReplyDelete