Pages

Monday 7 September 2020

I love my culture

I am maori,and i’m very proud.

I love being maori because foods like Boil up pork roast and more. But more importantly the traditions we have, Traditions like, saying a karakia, mihi and waiata. Keeping my culture is important to me because i, If u learn maori u can get a tattoo that tells a story, the curves in it tells other people were your from and your family name.

The benefits of being maori are, Loads of cousins, lots of food and best of all a beautiful family. (Every family is beautiful) Keeping your culture is important, because you can past stories down to your kids and far down generations. Haka, When you do a haka sometimes it’s to maintain dominance over each other EXAMPLE All Blacks they do a haka to try make the other team scared, and to let them know WHOS BOSS.

If your maori be proud and learn as much as you can because we need to past our language through generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment