Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Im a potato

 My item is a potato also called taewa. It was traded by the pakeha from the endeavor who gave it to Toawaka, who passed it on to the cook or Kaitunu Kai. Toawaka was given the potatoes when he gave the pakeha a map of the area.

I was part of a trade, it was frieghting knowing i would leave my owners and travel of with a diffrent family. I was happy to be planted, but it wasnt the same, i suppose it's better then the packet. wait no did i hear that, nooooo im for dinner, I must go, wait i cant waaaaa, damm i lived a good life i wish i wasnt eaten, wait never mind, im not getting eaten yay!.*BANG* a gun shot came from the north side of the chack were the water was, People rush out," 2 centrys later", they rush in with a dead body it was the leader. They start crying why, why him, they grabbed there spears and rush out *BANG* *BANG* more shots were firedand the men were never seen again.


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kahurangi,

    I loved your story from the perspective of this taewa. What sights it has seen!

    ReplyDelete